For the thousand of years, people have been using the marvelous and super stunning effects of Henna. The significance of the Henna was well known many centuries ago. The existence and beautiful use of henna can be estimated from the fact that it was found on Pharaoh’s nails. Wedding is the most important day of a bride’s life. Females love to adorn and embellish their beautiful nails with the Henna art and looks damn pretty with Simple Henna Designs or the complex one of their choice.
We witness the use of Henna as Henna Tattoo, heart throb Henna Patterns, Henna stencils etc. Using Heena cone to make beautiful designs on the bride’s hand and stunning tattoos on the body parts are a fun to be enjoyed. But do you know that henna is much more than a tool of decorating hands and feet? Many of the people are unaware of the extraordinary benefits of Henna. Get aware about the damn amazing advantages of it and adapt them to relish the outcomes.
Henna as effective tool in Scalp Itchiness:
The anti microbial and anti fungal property of this magical product is the best to soothe the itchy scalp. It also imparts the cooling effect to the affected area. To use it for the purpose of controlling itchy scalp, all you need to do is:
- Take a cup of Henna Leaves, a half cup of Tulsi leaves and about a half cup of neem leave
- Grind all these have to make the fine powder
- Add water to make the paste of it.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash it off with the running water.
Henna as a Wonderful Hair Dye:
Tired of using different hair dyes on your hair and want to use the natural one which adds the luster to your hair along with the impressive color. Henna is the perfect solution to hide the gray hair and it is effective as well because it is chemical free product which does not harm your hair and skin. People who are reluctant to use chemicals would surely find this product to the best aid.
All you need to do is:
- Take a vessel and add honey and egg along with the henna powder.
- To get the deeper color, soak this mixture in the iron vessel.
- Apply it on the hair and wash it off after 1 – 2 hours.
Thick and Lustrous Hair:
Henna when used on a regular basis then creates the admirable wonders. It adds the perfect shine to the hair and gives the thick and healthy hair ensuring rapid growth.
- Take Henna and soak it in the black tea for overnight
- To this mixture, add little lemon juice
- Egg or curd is optional to add
- Apply it on the hair for 20 minutes
- Wash it off after 20 minutes and get the shiny hair instantly
Henna as Hair Fall Reducer:
Hair fall is such an issue which must be addressed and controlled as early as possible. It has the ability to snatch the happiness. Your beautiful looks are compromised and one loses the confidence if they are experiencing hair loss. Excessive hair loss may lead to baldness.
To have henna with the hair fall reducing ability is a real blessing indeed. For controlling the hair fall, use the combination of mustard oil and henna powder. Indeed, it is an excellent remedy for this.
- Take 250ml of mustard oil and boil it.
- Continue boiling and add few henna leaves in it.
- Apply this oil approximately 2-3 times on your scalp and gently massage it.
- Try to finish this within a month.
In a Nutshell:
Henna is more than a Henna cone. It is a powerful tool to be used for the improvement of your looks and beauty. Get the maximum out of this minimum product and mesmerize the mass with your stunning appeal. It is a natural substance and harmless as well. These features promote the use of it without having any danger or risk. It can also be used to cure a headache, treat split ends, baldness, various skin conditions and jaundice. Giving it special importance in your life would turn your precious life to be the most relaxing one having enormous benefits.